Monday, August 28, 2006

New Week, New Schedule

Hey all. I thought I'd do just a quick post, because I need to leave for work in a few minutes. Today is the day I start school. Let's see, I have Intro to Early Childhood Education and Music Theory tonight, and tomorrow I have Science and Math for Children and Intro to Communication. Terribly exciting, I know. The music class is the only one I'm really looking forward to. The upside to all this new scheduling is that I don't have to go to work until 10:30 on most mornings. But I probably won't be getting home from school until 9ish. That's alright, I'll just "look to my eskimo friend"... sorry, I'm listening to Damien Rice. I love him - he's great. My mom likes him too. Right, sorry, I'm getting all off topic. So this weekend I made highly detailed schedules for my entire fall. I'm such a loser. I need to go find some friends! :) I've decided to put some limits on my computer, etc. use, because if I don't, I won't do my homework and I won't go to bed until 1 AM every night. So I'll be using my computer for only 30 mins a day and my iPod only in the car. I'm not setting any TV limits, because I'm really not addicted to the TV at the moment. Ok, as interesting as this is, I am probably going to be late for work now (again). Come on, people, leave me a comment. Just write "hi" if you have nothing else to say. I have planned some exciting things on here for the upcoming weeks, but I'd like to know that someone cares before I put effort into it (yes mother and Liz and "that girl", I know you're reading). Ok, enough nonsense. The end.

Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home