Tuesday, August 01, 2006

News? Not so much...

Hey you. Yeah, you. I really don't have anything to say today. Work is just work... boy, those toddlers are just so... I don't know, vicious? After getting kicked, pinched and bitten (and that's just from one kid!) all morning, I look forward to spending the afternoon with the babies. Babies are nice. I swear, there's this one toddler who thrashes around like he's demon-possessed when he's angry. At least work is never boring. What else is news? Hmm... my gas tank is on E! But gas is on sale tomorrow, so it should only cost me about $185937 to fill my tank. I start guitar lessons on Thursday. I've never played the guitar before, so we'll see how that goes. Keith Jr. got all his hair buzzed today. And he's sick. Poor child. Luke is good... he is very happy except when you stop bouncing him. :) Alright, folks, you're probably all as bored reading this as I am writing it. I promise to think of something more interesting next time. Maybe I'll talk about how we never have anything to make for lunch except PB&J. Yum. Ok, this is the end for real.

JML

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, your down-ness is so obvious! Today will be better, you'll see. Smile, God loves you and so do I.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home