Sunday, July 23, 2006

Welcome to my blog...


Hey everyone who's reading this (all 2 of you)! As you can see, I love wasting my time sitting in front of my computer, and I never ever write back to individual emails that people send me, so maybe this will be useful to people who care about my life updates. Hmm... I guess I'll just write about what's going on in my life and I'll post the WOTW (word of the week for those not on the supercool mailing list) every Sunday and I'll share stories about my life as a neurosurgeon and I'll probably even put up pictures of fun life things. So anyways, nobody is probably ever going to read this, so I'll go waste my time on something else. Au revoir, mes petites aubergines.

Jill

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister is crazy. Love Liz

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"AUNT JILL! ((big smile)) hehehe
triangle! aunt jill. aunt jill. she's aunt jill. fuzzy. triangle. ha! oo aunt jill! bear in the crib. bear. push the buttons. mommy push it too. ((picking nose)). boogies. ((blows raspberries on mommy's arm)). slimy."

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home