Sunday, July 30, 2006

WOTW 07/30/06

Hola, my friends and neighbors! I trust that you all had an excellent week spreading the news of last week’s WOTW and that you will continue to do so this week. I am so very excited to bring you this week’s word, as it is one of my personal favorites. So I’m just going to cut the rambling short this week to bring you the word of the week:

-dendrophilous (den-drof’i-lus) adj. --> loving trees, loving them so much as to live in them
Ex: My dendrophilous nature caused me to abandon the humdrum life of roofs and beds and make my permanent abode in a lovely forest.

I am also excited about this week’s random fact, as it pertains to my favorite animals, which do have vocal chords. Here it is:

Giraffes have the same number of neck bones as people do.

Alrighty, folks, I’ve enjoyed spending time with you today, and I hope that the week ahead is relaxing and energizing, all at once. Ok, à toute à l’heure!

Dr. J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i live in a tree. you should ask your sister about it she came and lived in it with me. a strange thing happened when she came to live in the tree with me..... she brought to random children with her. hmmmm???

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home