Friday, November 10, 2006

Jars of Clay Pictures

Hey all. I saw Jars of Clay (with Matt Wertz and Kate York) in concert last night... Here are just a couple pictures from the show. I'll write a full description of it tomorrow. I know these aren't super-fantastic quality, but enjoy them anyway...

The mysteriously lit stage before the concert started (boy, they sure had a lot of guitars!).

My dear friend Mindy and I were terribly excited to see the concert!


Here is a rather poetic picture of Jars of Clay performing.
By poetic I mean fuzzy.


This is Dan Haseltine, lead singer and tambourine-playing member of Jars of Clay.

Alrighty, be sure to check back tomorrow, and I'll tell you all about the excitement of the night. Have a great day...

Fondly,
Dr. J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home