Monday, October 02, 2006

Wedding Pictures

Hey everyone... this weekend, my family and I traveled to a very remote village in NY for the wedding of my cousin Nathan and his now-wife, Tamara. It was a very beautiful location, and the service, though cold, was very nice, and the reception was a lot of fun (with excellent food!). Here are some picture highlights...

Keith and I when we took a break during the ride.

This is the cabin we stayed in - it was right on a lake with mountains in the distance.

Lloyd, Mother and Lukey getting ready to go to the wedding.

This is where they had the wedding... you can see the stuff left where the ceremony was in the lower right corner of the picture.

The groom (my cousin) and mother of the groom (my aunt) dancing.

I know this one's kind of fuzzy, but it's Keith dancing with "Potta". You can see the bride (Tamara) in the back.

Mother, Ann, and Memere enjoying the reception.

Keith was the life of the party! He's a dancing fool (look at that face!).

My Aunt Shell and Uncle Paul came in from CA for the wedding.

Getting ready to go home again - Lukey is such a doll! (He's almost always this happy, I swear)

Mom, Luke, Liz, Keith, and me in front of the "scenic overlook".

Here are the mountains at the scenic overlook... too bad it was cloudy, so you can't see how beautiful it was. It was beautiful, though.

Ok, that's all for now. I bet that looking at these made you feel like you were there, didn't they? But then again, if you're reading this, there's a pretty good chance that you were there. Alrighty, if you were someone who was there (or if you just really like random photos) and you would like all of the pictures, just let me know, and I'll email the whole album to you. Buh-bye, my friends.

Jill

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looked breathtaking. Everyone looks great. I <3 memere's hair. She looked great. TTYL

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! that is beautiful. i wanna see more pictures!!!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pictures! thanks for sharing!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job sharing the weekend Jill.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home