Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Email Updates?

Hey everyone. Maybe you're not like me. Maybe you don't obsessively check all the websites in your favorites list 37 times a day. Maybe you have a hard time keeping up with the blogs you love to read. Maybe you love to read my blog. If this is true, then maybe it would be helpful to you to receive email updates every time I put up a new post on my blog. I've noticed that page views peak on my site on Sundays, when I send out my WOTW email (and remind people to read my blog), and then they taper off during the week. Well, I put quite a lot of thought and time into making this blog enjoyable to read, so I would like it if you would read it consistently. If you do want email updates, just leave a comment here (if I already know your email address) or email me (jilllawton@sbcglobal.net) and let me know you'd like to be on the list. If you decide later that you don't want the updates, you can just let me know, and I'll take you off. It's that easy.

While you're at it, let me know what you like and what you don't like about my blog. Tell me how I can make it better and what you would like to see me blog about. Maybe I'm a total blogging dork, but this is a hobby I really enjoy, and I would like it if someone enjoyed it along with me! Alright, so let me know if you want to get email updates... I'll try to get them going in the next couple days. Have a fantastic day!

Fondly,
Dr. J

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want updates!!! As for what I like about your blog, almost everything. Besides the audio posts. My computer is an idiot and I can't get them to work usually.

And, you are a blogging dork but I still love you.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are ca-razy! no, but seriously, i hope you're doing well. If i read your blog consistently, i would know but i'm not a very good reader and it discourages me :/ See you in November!! YAAA JARS OF CLAY WOO!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home