Thursday, October 19, 2006

We Love Trees in This House

Hey hey hey! Now that fall is upon us and the trees are looking lovely, I thought it would be a good time to do a little tree tribute. I love trees. I love these pictures. You will too. So enjoy.

Mela knows how to have a good time.

Red trees are my favorite.


Kiwi Trees (aka Tree-covered and snow-covered moutains in New Zealand)

This one is poetic.

This one is poetic too.

Beautiful Irish trees and sky. Makes you just want to hop on a plane and go there, doesn't it?

So there you have it - beautiful trees. If you live in New England, go outside today and enjoy the changing leaves before they all fall off and turn brown and it's too cold to go outside. If you don't live in New England, I'm sorry for your loss. Have a great day anyway. Bye.

Your leaf-eating friend,
Jill

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No fairsy, you have been to a lot of places. I don't even go out of Watertown. Lucky I like it here so much!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that was the most amazing post ever. Trees are amazing. Jill's amazing! =)

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was an article recently in the news, I think CNN, that said luxurious very large tree houses are all the rage now. I don't know who lives in them, but I suppose if you were rich you would.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home