Sunday, October 08, 2006

WOTW 10/08/06

Hey folks. Welcome to the word of the week... we are back in full force this week with a wonderful word and an insightful random fact. Remember, as always, to use this word as much as possible in everyday conversation in order to enlighten the masses. Here's our fantastic word, friends:

-fedifragous (fĕd-ĭf'ru-gus) adj. --> treacherous, deceitful
Ex: Telling your mother you brushed your teeth when you really didn't is a fedifragous (and unsanitary) act. (Not that I ever did that as a child!)

And now, for our beloved random fact:

A single cat and her offspring can produce 420,000 kittens in just seven years.

Alrighty, I'm off (to see the wizard), so I hope you all have a super-fantastic week. Leave me a comment and tell me a little-known fact about yourself. C'mon, we're all friends here. :) Ok, the end.

My fondest regards,
Dr. J

PS - Yep, these pictures are of a hot air balloon that I just happened to see floating through town today, so I followed it and captured it on film. Pretty cool, huh?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have anything better to do than chase hot air balloons?

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Obviously not.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you think Jill is weird for chasing hot air balloons???

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home