Monday, October 09, 2006

Keith's Party

My (not so) little nephew Keith just turned two yesterday! Here are some picture and video highlights from his party...

My sister is such a clever cake decorator...

Mother and Liz

LUKE!


So many presents for such a little boy!

Kim (smiling) and Andrea (not smiling)

Mmm... Keith loves cake...

...but he loves presents more!

How many people does it take to get a toy out of the packaging? The world may never know...

Keith wasn't very interested in the police coat & hat I got him, so I wore it instead. Just call me Officer Jill.

Sabrina and Keith (I really like this picture)

And last but not least, here's a little video of everyone at the party. Great fun...


You can see more videos from the party on my YouTube account. And if you're in a video and don't want to be posted on the internet, send me a really compelling argument and maybe I'll consider doing something about it. Alrighty, folks. I hope you all have a great day. Check in tomorrow for the long-awaited book review! Au revoir...

Jill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, what a fun blog! Yay for the baby's birthday party!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home