Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blog Evaluation...

It's that time again. It's time for me to remind you that you can sign up to receive email updates every time I post on this blog. You now have two ways to do this. You can either go to our Google Group site and click "Join This Group" (you need to create a Google account to do this) or you can just tell me you want to receive them and I'll add you to the list. To do this, leave a comment or email me at jillmdblog@gmail.com (the new special blog email address!). You should do it. It's fun to get email.

For our second order of business, I am asking you to talk to me. Evaluate me. Tell me what you like and what you would like to see different in this blog. Do I post too often? Too infrequently (yeah right!)? Are posts too long? Too short? Is there too much text? Too much video/audio? What do you most look forward to? What do you skip? What would you like to see me write about? How do you feel about the site layout/color scheme? Please let me know, so that the work I put into blogging will be enjoyable to you! You can leave a comment with your suggestions or email me (again, it's jillmdblog@gmail.com). I look forward to hearing from you...

Fondly,
Your favorite blogging doctor

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, my comment is lost! If you don't find it pretty soon I will re-do it.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that your site is fine, you post just enough, and the colors are great. Sorry I don't have any constructive critisism for you.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know where my post went. I think you should share your blog with more people Jill. Especially your music reviews. There are many people who share your tastes, and would love to read your reviews. You would make it so much easier for many people. I enjoy listening to it but I do not love it the way you do. Share the word Jill!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I'm not a daily devotee, but I enjoy being able to wander onto it periodically and catch up on about a weeks worth of posts :) You make me laugh and smile and think!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home