Thursday, September 14, 2006

Skype

I just came to the realization that my computer has a built-in microphone. Very exciting news. I've been waiting to sign up for Skype until I bought an external microphone, but now that I have an internal one, I went ahead, and now I'm an official Skyper. Except nobody I know uses Skype. If you don't know what Skype is, it's basically an internet-based way to call people. It's free to Skype someone else with Skype from anywhere in the world. Pretty awesome. So go sign up and then search for me... my username is just jill.lawton; and then Skype me and we'll chat. And it will be awesome. I also put up a link on the right side of this page that you can click if you have Skype... it tells you if I'm available to talk and it will connect you right to me. So go do it. Sorry that this is a mildly disjointed post. Ok, bye.

Always yours,
JML

PS - iTunes just released new version 7.0. It's pretty cool... now you can get movies and games and the new setup features are pretty awesome. Go check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home