Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Please Help Me! (with WordPress)

So I've been trying to use WordPress to set up my new website for my podcast, but I am so confused. All I want to do is be able to edit my template. Is that really so much to ask? No, but no matter what I do, they continue to tell me that my template is "uneditable". Surely there is someone out there who knows how to manipulate WordPress. If that is you, please help me before I rip all my hair out! Leave me a comment or email me at jillmdblog@gmail.com. Thankyou in advance (I already thanked you, so I guess you have to help me now!). Bye.

Frustratedly yours,
Jill

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Nobody is probably going to read this, but I'm a genius and I figured it out myself. Yay! I can finally sleep at night... :)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home